I recently ran a 5k in Columbus Ohio and had my best time at 6:25/mile finishing at 19:52.
I haven’t blogged a whole lot on my personal blog over the past couple years and I hope this year that will change. I’m currently more active and blogging on my fitness and weight loss blog that details my lifestyle and weight loss journey. The website is called Get Up & Moving and I’m sharing tips about how I lost over 110lbs in just under a year.
If you are interested in making a change in your lifestyle and getting fit, check it out and follow me over there.
A few months ago I picked up a VPS from Digital Ocean to host my blogs and I have to admit they are rock solid for $5 a month.
I’m happy to announce that the updated edition of the VMware Cookbook 2nd edition is now out.. You can check out more here..
With scores of step-by-step solutions, this cookbook helps you work with VMware ESXi in a wide range of network environments. You’ll not only learn the basics—how to pool resources from hardware servers, computer clusters, networks, and storage, and then distribute them among virtual machines—but also how to overcome the stumbling blocks you’ll encounter when you monitor systems, troubleshoot problems, and deal with security.
This expanded second edition covers recent advances in vCloud Director and vShield cloud security. Ideal for system administrators of any level, VMware Cookbook also includes valuable information to help you determine your virtualization needs.
- Move into the cloud with vCloud Director, and secure virtual datacenters with vSphere
- Secure and monitor your virtual environment from the command line
- Manage disk, SSD, and SAN storage implementation and configuration
- Discover options for managing resources, such as clustering, shares, and hot add/hotplug support
- Configure logical and physical networks, including virtual switches and software and hardware adapters
- Make virtual machine replication easier by automating ESXi installations
- Gain valuable tips for configuration and fine-tuning